002.Shapes 003.Moods


Welcome to my blog!
My name is Dr. Meenal Tiwari,
am Freelance Artist & Designer, Creating multimedia presentation and paintings for Exhibitions and working on assignments.
I did PhD  in Paintings with 7 years ‘experience in educational filed apart from other achievements in the field of creativity.
Thanks for your visit. Please note if you are interested in buying any of the presented on the blog, you can always e-mail me.
Today’s addition in my Art armory:-

002.Shapes
copyright info will not appear on the art that you purchas
                                                                                       
Mix Media on Canvas
 Painting Size: 12"16”

003.Moods
copyright info will not appear on the art that you purchas
Mix Media on Canvas
Painting Size: 12"16”

No comments:

Post a Comment